What We Do
- Chronic Disease management (Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia…etc.)
- Antibiotic Therapy
- COVID-19 testing
- Care coordination with other providers/specialist
- Annual Physicals
- POC diagnostic testing
- Lab draw/ Specimen collection
- Preventive Care
- Cancer Screening
- Weight Management
- Respiratory disease management (Asthma, COPD…etc)
- Urgent Care Services
Behavioral Health Services
- Management of ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Schizophrenia,…etc
- Care coordination with ancillary services and social work services.
- POC IM Psychotropic Med administration
- Medication management.
Free COVID Testing/Office visit for the Uninsured
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number, driver’s license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the office visit for COVID related symptoms will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Out-of-Pocket COVID Test
You can also choose to pay out of pocket for your test, with no screening required. The cost for lab testing is $140, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $40 for your office visit.
Direct Primary Care Services
Desire Healthcare LLC prides itself in bridging the barriers preventing people from accessing healthcare services. One of such barriers is the high cost of accessing healthcare by uninsured/underinsured persons. Desire Healthcare targets this barrier through the provision of Direct Primary Care Services to its enrolled clients.
Direct Primary Care Services:
- Annual Physicals
- No copay/No Deductible
- Unlimited office visits.
- Discounts on Medications
- Discounts on Laboratory Tests.
- Discounts on imaging studies, x-rays, CAT scans, MRIs. mammograms ….etc
- One-time enrollment fee of $99
- Monthly Fee/age group as follows:
- 1-18 $39 (with an enrolled parent)
- 19-39 $89
- 40-64 $99
- 65+ $109